Kick The Carrot Punks!
New devlog! I'm basically prettying up the vegetable city, trying to get it to a level of detail & polish I'm happy with.
- Animations for the main character (she's asymmetric!)
- Cape & dropshadows
- Tighter, nicer background elements/landscapes
- Much improved tileset
- Tile layers (character can move behind tiles)
- Parallax tweaking
- Carrot Punks. You can kick them!
Here's a devlog video:
The plan is to have the Player able to kick everything while in town.
Something I'll be working on soon is the game area for this concept art, which is a trash-filled moonscape.
Also, concurrently with the game I'm creating "comic panels" for the game's interactive cutscenes. Here's a sneak of the pen & ink art for that!
I am trying to intentionally overload you with art. Is it working?
- Afore-mentioned Trash Moon
- Panel/cutscene groundwork & effects
- Figure out how to make a map screen
- Hitboxes! Actual fighting!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.